Softballs, marketing and me on the HRchitect WebMingle. Merry Christmas.

Pssst...this is a shameless plug for HRchitect's HR Technology Happy Hour WebMingle.

And me and HRmarketer.

Hard to believe it's been a year since they launched the WebMingle when Mark was on.

Amazing. Matt and Tiffany do a fantastic job with this show. My HR Market Share podcast series pales in comparison. (Well, maybe not pales, but still...)

I just wanted to let you know that I'm fortunate enough to be the featured guest on HRchitect’s HR Technology Happy Hour WebMingle, the HR Technology Industry’s only live web radio show.

The show will air live this Thursday, December 10, from 1 PM – 2 PM CST (11 AM - 12 PM PST). I’ll be taking live questions, so if you’d like to dial-in to ask a question the number is 646.595.2360.

Give me softballs, would ya'? It's Christmas.

If you’d like to email a question for the show, just send it to tappleby@HRchitect.com with my name and “Happy Hour WebMingle” in the subject line. To listen to the show live, just go to BlogTalkRadio.com/MattLafata and click on the Listen Live red box in the upper right corner.

While the show is live, you can also ask questions via Twitter by adding #WebMingle to the end of your question. To listen to a broadcast after it has aired, scroll down the WebMingle show page to access previously aired episodes.

I’m excited about being a guest on the show and hope you’ll be able to tune in or call-in with a question!

Softballs, marketing and me. Merry Christmas.

Post by Kevin W. Grossman (join me on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - and now join HRmarketer on Twitter!)

Labels: , , , ,